Voluntary Carbon Market Trader (m/w/d)
The company that is looking for candidates is a leading provider of climate protection and renewable energy solutions. We support private and public sector organizations in achieving their climate and sustainability objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Building new customer portfolios and expanding existing worldwide
- Constant research and analysis into voluntary carbon market
- Negotiation and trade agreements
- Developing business relationships with key accounts
- Collect data from clients for KYC, DD and legal documentation
- Represent the company at trade events/industry forums
- Relevant university degree (or similar)
- Relevant professional experience as carbon offset trader
- Fluent in German and English
- Self-motivated and engaged for the mitigation of the climate crisis
- Team player with an independent, result-driven approach
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
REQUIRED START DATE
- Scope: responsible action in a dynamic and growing company
- Sustainability: pursue Triple Bottom Line with our enthusiastic team
- Work-Life-Balance: trust-based working hours, flexibility (e.g. remote working), employee events
- Know-How: training and development opportunities
- Comfort: great team atmosphere, a corporate culture based on partnership, flat hierarchies and modern working environment
- Fair: competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses/target compensation, tailor-made benefits package. Depending on experience 60-90 k€.
- Benefits: computer / public transport allowance, JobRad (bike scheme), company car for private use (under certain conditions), company pension scheme, company phone.
Even if your qualifications do not meet the requirements 100%, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your CV for this purpose or use the contact form below.
WHO WE ARE
We are wernaer, a sustainable recruiting start-up. With appreciative recruiting, we bring committed people into suitable companies. We support you in communication and negotiations with the employer so that you can find a suitable win-win solution. For every completed order, we support socially and environmentally sustainable companies.
PS.: Didn’t find your dream job? Then join our talent pool and use the contact form below.
Nichts passendes gefunden oder hast du Fragen?
Bei Fragen oder Anliegen stehen wir euch gerne zur Verfügung!
Bei Fragen oder Anliegen stehe ich euch gerne zur Verfügung!